1. Every time you go for a one hour walk your life expectancy increases by 2 hours!
2. Exercising in your teen years can reduce your chances of developing a brain tumor during your lifetime by nearly 40%.
3. Exercise increases energy levels and increases serotonin in the brain, which leads to improved mental clarity.
4. Every lb. of muscle you gain, your body burns an extra 50 calories per day. This means that you’ll naturally lose more weight even in a rested state.
5. Exercising frequently will improve your sex life. Yep, that’s right! Regular exercise can increase arousal and decrease men’s risk for erectile dysfunction due to increased circulation.